REMOTE ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The New York State Energy and Development Authority (NYSERDA) and Trane® have partnered to bring you a new incentive program to help you manage your commercial property’s operational costs and meet New York state and city mandates. The Remote Energy Management (REM) program is a new, year-long incentive program that empowers you to take control of your building’s energy performance by uncovering hidden opportunities for savings.
For qualified property owners, NYSERDA will subsidize 50% of the program’s cost, giving you access to Trane’s world-class energy consulting at a significantly reduced rate.
- Free baseline assessment of energy usage and initial findings
- Comprehensive insight into facility performance through Trane’s patented Energy Optics platform
- Regular support and coaching from Trane and NYSERDA energy professionals
- Actionable recommendations for optimization based on program analytics
- Comprehensive report detailing year-long energy usage, enhancement options, and next steps
Qualified owners do not need to be a current Trane customer or own Trane equipment or controls. Owners interested in the program must occupy the participating commercial facility for at least one year and pay into the electric System Benefit Charge (SBC).
To see if you qualify, contact Julian Vaiana to learn more.
**Source: US EPA Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator
|Join New York’s* Commitment
To A Sustainable Environment
|The REM program is aiming to take 24-GWh of energy off the grid over the next two years. That is the equivalent to removing the GHG emissions from 1275 passenger vehicles driven for one year.**|
New York, NY
45-18 Court Square
New York, New York, USA 11101
Long Island, NY
245 Newtown Road
Plainview, New York, USA 11803
12 Skyline Drive
Hawthorne, New York, USA 10532
19 Chapin Road
Building B, Suite 200
Pine Brook, New Jersey, USA 07058