Broad-based Systems Knowledge
Trane has a variety of tools to help your design professionals:
- System Analyzer: A PC based computer analysis that will compare system and equipment as they relate to energy and the investment.
- Integrated Comfort Systems: Today installed and commissioned micro processor controls in equipment capable of communicating with building integration systems for improved diagnostics, comfort and cost control.
- Earthwise Systems: Ask us about our capabilities of combining ¬?low temperature and low flow: systems for the highest system efficiencies.
- Geothermal Water Source Systems: Capable of using the natural heat capacities of the earth as a source and sump for heat.
- Ice Storage Systems: We are proud to represent the world¬?s leading thermal storage system, CALMAC. Capable thermal storage capabilities to move building demands to off peak, reducing power costs and creating higher building load factors for better negotiated power rates.
- Hybrid Cooling/Heading Systems: Capable of using multiple fuels (electric, steam and gas) to optimize performance and provide an improved overall energy strategy.
- Cogeneration: Allows the client to use distributed generation capabilities to reduce peak demands and higher reliability of power sources.
- Pool and Fresh Air Systems: Trane New York is proud to present Poolpak the leading manufacturer of Pool and Fresh Air Systems. The unique Poolpak products allow maximum flexability and preference.
Asset Management Group
Is comprehensive solutions contracting team capable of building and system analysis and the installation and commissioning to an optimized condition.
They specialize in installation:
1. Replacement chillers
2. Optimized chilled water systems.
3. Ice storage systems.
4. Air handling and coil retrofit.
5. Cooling tower replacement, optimization
6. Automation retrofit and optimized water side systems